Digital marketing is like golf.
To me, golf is simplistically complicated. Hit a little ball into a slightly larger hole way off in the distance with as little amount of shots as possible. Simple right, (for some, certainly not all of us.)
Let me try to explain this further:
- Once you have set your goals (lined up the hole)
- Have a good understanding of your customers (looked down the fairway for obstacles)
- Know how to best reach them (got your golf cart ready)
- Have a content strategy so you can add value and can show how you fix your customers problems (grabbed your full set of clubs)
- Then you execute your plans and provide great customer service to make them advocates (you tee off, land on the green, putt it in the hole and then congratulate yourself because it’s the same ball you started with.)
It’s fair to say that traditional marketing isn’t getting the same results as it used to but they still seem to charge you the same price. This is why there has been such a push into going digital.
You can check your campaigns' effectiveness and update them at any stage, adjust budgets on the fly and automate elements to free up more time. There are as many benefits as there are options. This is where confusion can set in, do I use Facebook or Snapchat, Hubspot or Infusionsoft, WordPress or Silverstipe, Display Ads or Text Ads and so on and so on.
We love helping businesses grow and I love to see a good plan come together by making it simple to implement.
With a solid plan in place, you’ll soon wonder what all the fuss was about. If you want a clear and easy to follow strategy that aligns with your business goals, create value for your customers and works to your budget, then contact us today and let’s see if we can help.